Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

November already

It's been a long time since I've written for the blog. Other things just got in the way, To be honest, I've just been busy with work and personal life, and haven't even been regularly checking my favorite blogs either. That's just how it is.  But I'm back!  :)

It's that time of year - Autumn - where the leaves are in their full blown colors, and even though it's getting quite chilly out here in Toronto, I'm loving it. I think it's definitely my favorite season. It's the perfect time for layering and getting out those riding boots; it's also the perfect time time to change up your house decor and make it more cozy and warm.  I just love this time of year - there's something about the fresh air, the year almost coming to an end, which lends to lots of self reflection on my end (hence getting back on the blog being something I want to do more of!), and the sheer beauty of the outside, just reminding you how amazing nature is. 

Right about now, I'd love to just grab a nice cup of coffee, hang out and read...  maybe on the weekend... I can keep dreaming. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment