Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

A pop of sunshine

Hello, I hope you're enjoying your weekend. With the beautiful sunshine out, I was inspired to share with you some bedrooms that have just the same sunny disposition.

via
Wouldn't you be happy to wake up to this? What a great idea for a shared kids room or even guest's room. I love the bright pop of yellow and the great striped wall. And those beds back to back, with plenty of storage, just genius!

I also love this wonderful room below designed by Sarah Richardson (my all time favourite designer!!!). The headboard is so unique - as usual. Serioulsy, next time, I'll have to dedicate an entire post just on all her fabulous headboard designs alone.

via

And how about this room below. If that doesn't put you in a cheery mood, then I don't know what would. The artwork is a masterpiece. Bigger is better truly.

via pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment