Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Backyard inspiration

It's been quite busy around here, so I haven't had a chance to blog last week. However, I have a big surprise to share with you soon... my backyard!!  They've been working on it for 3 weeks now and it's mainly done, except for some woodwork, like the pergola, and some other details. I can't wait to share with you the before and after transformation - photos coming up this week. It is quite amazing and I can't wait to use our new space this summer!

If you recall, I had a post on English gardens that represented the feel of garden/plants I wanted. But I never shared with you other elements... so here are some of the other things that gave me inspiration for our backyard design (all images via Houzz):


1) Woodwork to frame the bbq area:

 
2) A pergola with the pillars enclosed in stone, and a fountain of course!
 
 3) Variation on the bbq area woodwork - with lattice:


 4) A curved pergola - absolutely love it!
 
 
Stay tune for the photos of our backyard transformation. It should all be done this week! :)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment